Are you selecting the most appropriate landing page for each ad group? If you are pointing all of your ads to the website homepage, that might be a negative on your QS.
Have you checked the page load speed for your landing pages? Slow loading pages can cause below average landing page experience.
There are 3 things that AdWords is looking for on your landing pages:
- Relevant, useful and original content
- Make sure your landing page is directly relevant to your ad text and keyword.
- Provide useful information on your landing page about whatever you’re advertising.
- Try to offer useful features or content that are unique to your site.
- Transparency and trustworthiness
- Make it easy for visitors to find your contact information.
- If you request personal information from customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it.
- Distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your site content.
- Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does.
- Ease of navigation
- Don’t make people hunt around for the information they might need.
- Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned in your ad.
- Don’t annoy customers with pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation on your site.
- Make sure people can easily find information to learn more about the advertised product